Monday, July 24, 2006

You See, You Like, You Get

As you can see on the bar to the right, two new things. I've opened up shop at CafePress.com! Now you can get your hands on a little piece of memorabilia / merchandize with stuff like t-shirts, mugs etc. The designs – created by myself – are all going to be inspired by my work, including novels and stories.

So click on that button and browse through the shop. See anything you like? Get it. Like, now!

I've also created a myspace.com account, but I'm still trying to get a hand of it. Hopefully I'll be able to add more content to it soon enough.

Two possible writing related things are in the oven as you read this! A couple of publications (including a daily paper and a monthly mag) have asked me to contribute to them on a regular basis. Details here once confirmed.

No comments: