Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cambridge Seminar Invite

Almost two weeks ago I received an official invitation from the British Council (Bahrain) to attend the 29th Cambridge Seminar on Contemporary Literature next month.

So that’s what I’ve been working on these past few days. I’ll post on the details once they are finalized within the next few days. But this is something that I am excited about and looking forward to.

It’s an eight-day affair at the Downing College. I really don’t know what to expect, but I’ve got a feeling its going to be some experience. And I’m hoping to be able to build contacts and learn more about the craft.

Other than that, there really isn’t much else to report. I’ve not touched any of those short stories I’ve started, nor have I written more on Buried.

I’ve been noticing that more and more people are talking about POD (Print on Demand) these days and as with just about everything else in life, there is always going to be pro and anti.

Perhaps it’s time that I did the inevitable writers blog POD-post! Hmm, maybe not. Yet.

No comments: