Thursday, March 08, 2007

We Built This City on Rock and....!

I'm leaving tomorrow early morning for the Dubai Desert Rock Festival over the weekend.

I'm getting giddy about it. Bands like Incubus, Stone Sour, Iron Maiden and Robert Plant are gonna play. I used to listen to a lot of Iron Maiden in my cousin's crappy Huyndai hatchback ten years ago.

It’s a two day line-up, so it should be a lot of fun, considering that I've got a press pass and all that and I'm gonna meet up with Samar who's gonna use her artistry with a camera to cover the thing.

Run to the hills people, run to the hills…!!!

1 comment:

Cerebralwaste said...

Ali

I am so jealous of you going! What a great event! To bad Bahrain can't host something like this but I can't only see a huge downside to the mere idea if it was even floated in Bahrain. Anyway hope you have a blast and if you can please post some pictures of the event.