Saturday, July 23, 2005

Some Sort of Update

Apologies for the lack of updates and posts. I am still in the UK and I do not have instant access to the internet.

Besides, I've just recovered from a fab, busy eight days at the Cambridge Seminar on contemporary literature. Which was by all means a wonderful, insightful experince. I met many great people and several amazong established authors (such as Toby Litt, Jim Crace, Paul Baiely and Nadeem Aslam).

I would like to think that this seminar will eventually pave the way for me to break into the publishing/literary scene in due time. And it has encouraged me to get back to my writing.

During the past couple of days I had managed to write over 1300 words on the latest chapter of Buried, my second novel. I am planning on submitting this novel to several publishers and agents in the UK when it's ready.

Ah, and this may be irrelvant, but my eldest sister Hana, had her second baby just a few days ago. A baby girl named Rana. Congrats once again sis and wish you all the best.

Signing off for now.

No comments: