Thursday, February 15, 2007

Other Such Writings

An idea for a new project occurred to me a few days ago and I've been working on it since then. I'm not certain it's a great idea, but I'm nonetheless getting excited about it. I've decided to put together an illustrated book of poems, songs and "other such writings" and try to get it published sometime late this year or early next.

These are very personal and intimate pieces I've written over the years and have not been published or even publicly shown before. The current working title for the project is Sad Man Dancing. Will keep you informed on it's progress.

Meanwhile, you can finally log onto the Elham main website at www.elhambahrain.com so go ahead and check it out. It looks pretty good, if I may say so, having come up with the original design/concept for the WMP people to work with.

Bookmark the link for future updates and loads of new and exciting content over the coming weeks and months. Speaking of Elham, I've been told that the City Tribune will run a piece on us in today's (Thursday) paper, and of course you can check out the feature in Ohlala this month as well.

2 comments:

Cerebralwaste said...

I think it is a great idea Ali and I also think you should give us loyal readers a little taste of what is to come!

If I can help you in any way all you have to do is ask.

ciao!
mark

Ali Al Saeed said...

thank you mark for the continous support... i'll keep you posted