Saturday, February 24, 2007

Desecration Smile

Our third Elham Evening is upon us!

Check out this month's line up, including a special "international" guest featured for the first time. We hope we'll be able to attract more established international writers/artists in the future alongside new and upcoming talents. The event start from 7pm this Tuesday.

The image provided for this month's invitation-card is by student filmmaker-photographer Samar Ameen. Please also check out the new content added to the Elham website.

I don't think I've achieved much the past couple of days. All I know is that I'm once again trailing behind with deadlines fast approaching.

And just because I feel like it, I give you the songs that I've been playing constantly on my mp3 player/laptop for the past week or so…
Top 5 Songs of the Week:

Desecration Smile – Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Trouble – Ray LaMontagne
Crazy – Ray LaMontagne
Rewind – Paolo Nutini
Grace Kelly – Mika

1 comment:

BuZain said...

Man, there seems to be a typo in the image. arts is spelled wrongly isn't it. Good luck with your event.