Friday, June 29, 2007

Fetch This

My brother and I have been 'jamming" together in the past couple of weeks. Sometimes I'd come back home and find him playing he guitar, I'd pick the acoustic and we'd start messing about. We've come up with 3 or 4 different tunes that might have potential. We'll have to develop them. I'm finding that I'm not doing horribally bad on the acoustic. The electric, well, I'm leaving that to my bro, he seems to be doing a pretty good job at it!

It's taking me back to those years when as a teenager my cousin and I tried to "form a band" and make "like, cool, rock music!"... I've always struggled with a guitar because of my broken finger. But as long as I don't try any fancy guitar work, I'm fine!

We call ourselves Fetch.*

Oh and I finally finished writing the short story "Fragile Beings" - wohoo!


*I'll explain about the name one day, I promise.

No comments: