Saturday, January 21, 2006

One More Time

I bet you’re all wondering about the ‘regular’ updates I promised on Models of Success… well, you are looking at the new co-producer (in addition to being a writer) of the project!

Today, just like yesterday, and the day before, has been a long and mostly positive day. The process is gaining momentum and we are venturing into the heart of the production phase. We have spent almost six fascinating and sometimes frustrating hours - in which the catch phrase of the day was 'one more time' - laying out the audio tracks for the film.

Yesterday I also had a very positive brainstorming session with our graphic designer, who will be working with me on the book. I think we have ourselves a basic idea for the cover already, as well as the interior design. A couple of extra features will also be ‘featured’ in the book. So far, I got three interviews out of the way… seven to go.

Tomorrow is a fate-defining day. We have a very important meeting which will basically give us a clear idea on where we stand in terms of production facilities and equipment, but we are upbeat about it and believe (or hope) it will go smoothly.

I’m hoping to get some photos posted here, soon as I have the time to upload them.

Ciao for now.

No comments: