Sunday, February 26, 2006

Bug Eyes

Six interviews and two chapters done so far. Models of Success book is, at least writing-wise, 70% complete. We are still pushing for a mid-march launch.

Over the next couple of days we will be recording the end credits song, written and performed by Enas, as well as re-record the entire voiceover for the three historical vignettes. A technical glitch with the earlier recordings is forcing us to redo them.

The production team has been focusing recently on getting the film ready for screening by the end of the month, as well as exploring new and exciting venues to screen it here in Bahrain as well as abroad. I will announce the plans once they are finalized.

My own writing has been suffering greatly because of all this and I can’t report any developments of progress on any of my other projects. But I am back to considering my options with the collection, Moments, as I have said before here that I might go POD again with it. The manuscript still needs tweaking though.

Speaking of current projects, I will be talking about that and a whole lot more in a new interview which will soon appear on Cerebral Waste.

No comments: