Thursday, October 26, 2006

Hello Darwin!

Goodbye, Darwin the Sci-Fi anthology featuring my short story 'Writers' Block' will be laucnhed in November, from Canadian-based Apodis Publishing. It's been a long wait but the book is finally completed and you will be able to purchase it from most major online bookstores. In fact, it is already available through Amazon.co.uk. Have a look. You can also read the synopsis and table of contents here.

This is actually the first anthology I appear in, so it means quite something for me. I had previously had short stories published in magazines, jounals and websites before, but not in a print anthology.

Having said that, there are at least two other anthologies in the pipeline which I just might appear in with other stories. But these have not been confirmed yet. I hope Goodbye, Darwin will be the start of a new trend for me!

No comments: