Monday, October 23, 2006

Venturing Into TV Land

I'm getting rater excited about this new project I've been working on for the past few weeks. It's a new challenge for me and yes, as you've probably guessed from the title of this post, it has something to do with television!

I can't, at this point, reveal much about it. But I can tell you that I'm involved in creating some sort of new TV show. We've been writing the script for the pilot episode over the past couple of weeks and I can happy that the collaborative writing sessions went brilliantly well. We now have a completed script and this will go through several sessions of editing and redrafting.

I must admit it was a departure working closely on a script like this and found that the creative juices flowed much easily throughout. But like I said, I can't say much more about it. (I promised I won't!) Not until things are all sorted and set to go, which should be over the coming few weeks.

To many, Eid started today. So happy holidays to all of you out there and…

***Eid Mubarak***

No comments: