Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Bring on the Red Carpet!

The premier of the Models of Success film is set for March 19 at the Seef Cineplex. Details are to be announced at a special press conference held tomorrow (Wednesday, March 15) at the Mercure Grand Hotel.

I'll be at the hotel from 4pm. Anyone who'd like to meet up and talk about the project and stuff feel free to drop by.

Lots of loose ends that need to be tightened. No one – apart from the director and editor – has seen the entire piece of film so far. But we are all dead excited about it. And hopefully hours following the premier I will be able to get back to focusing on the book as well as the website.

There was an article in today's GDN (which was supposed to be published like a week ago!) which you can read here.

Also, visit the Oman Observer to read the feature written by Ziana Qaiser on March 12.

5 comments:

Ali Al Saeed said...

I've been having major problems with my gmail Ziana. Please use my older account for the time being.

I've just read the article. It's brilliant. Thank you ever so much.

Cerebralwaste said...

Ali

CONGRATS!!!!! I wish I could be there for the Premier. Is there anyway I can get a copy on DVD? Congrats again to all!

Btw...Your interview is up on CerebralWaste.blogspot.com

OpenGovAFH said...

Would appreciate receiving the film distributor contact info at tunistan at yahoo dot com Thanks

Um Naief said...

Ali,

It was really nice to meet you. The Premier was great... and I can't wait for the book! You all did a great job... I'm glad I could be there.

Ali Al Saeed said...

thank you all for stopping by.

cerebral, we are still working out our distribution plan, but I'm sure it won't be too long before you get your hands of the DVD!

tooners, it was lovely meeting you too and it's a relief to here that someone had enjoyed it.