Saturday, March 11, 2006

Together's Better

Date: Monday, March 20th, 2006
Time: From 7pm
Venue: Al Riwaq Art Gallery, Adliya
Event: Reading


So there you go. Take a note. Put it down in your diary. You better be there.

I will be reading (gulp!) excerpts from QuixotiQ, signing copies of the book and talking briefly about writing. There will probably also be an opportunity for a short Q&A session. And if you’re lucky (and time permits) I’ll even throw in a short story right at the end of it all!

Looking forward to it (he says nervously).

1 comment:

Um Naief said...

The book reading was tender, heartfelt, engaging.... and it was easy for a reader to become captivated easily. I really enjoyed being there.... it was the perfect setting.

Thanks for the book, and I'm looking forward to really getting into it. Give some serious thought to putting in on tape. There are some ppl who adore books on tape... me included.