Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Modern Romantic

I woke up to a pleasant surprise this morning. I discovered that I am published in the latest issue of the Arabesques Review, which came out yesterday!

Apparently, my short story Yellow was accepted for publication. I didn't know about it because I most likely deleted their email as it made it to my junk folder and I never bothered checking before deleting. Today when I went through the junk folder I found, to my bewilderment, another email. This time I opened it.

Anyway, Yellow is published in a special anthological issue dedicated to modern and contemporary romance writing, titled the Modern Romance. You can purchase the print paperback book through their website (for only $13.29), or you can browse it online.

That makes it TWO anthologies in ONE month!!!

Speaking of anthologies, Goodbye, Darwin has now popped up in amazon.com.

No comments: