Monday, May 29, 2006

New Look Revealed

alialsaeed.com got a facelift. Check out then website’s new look.

Most of the changes, as you will notice, are to do with the basic look, layout and design. You’ll also find a couple of new things added onto the site, in addition to the previous material. I feel bad for not updating the website regularly, but from now on I will do my best to update it at least once a month.

The new color scheme is inspired by my recent trip to Sweden. I was extremely impressed by their interior design and art deco and the use of powerful, strong colours, as well as the sleek cutlines, designs and colour coordination.

Since it’s launched, the website had 6880 hits, these mostly coming from the US, followed by Great Britain, Bahrain, Canada and the UAE. So thanks to all of those who visited alialsaeed.com before and I do hope you will enjoy the ‘new look’ site.

Watch out for further features, additions and extras in the near future.

The past few days also saw me writing a few hundreds words. I started on chapter 20 of Buried – which I’ve contemplated abandoning for some time – and worked a bit more on a short story, A Sheep Called Marlon.

On a personal note, today wasn’t really a very nice day. I had to pull out a rotten tooth, a visit to the dentisit that I’ve been putting off for months. The doctor spent the better part of half an hour trying to yank out my tooth.

I can still taste my own blood and I’ve got a bad headache.

2 comments:

Cerebralwaste said...

The new site look is great Ali!

Um Naief said...

I like the look of your website. Great job. Very informative... I want to read Red Hand! The cover looks great.

Every time I look/read your work, I feel like staying up all night and pounding out something. Wow.. wouldn't it be great if it were just that easy!? :)