Sunday, September 03, 2006

Moments Update

The publisher tells me the inside content of Moments is all printed and ready. All is left is to print the covers and then binding the whole lot. Not too long now!

There was a nice feature interview that ran in the Bahrain Tribune's City Tribune last Thursday, they were the first people to actually publish an image of the Moments cover! Unfortunately the article is not available online.

Earlier today I was interviewed over the phone for the upcoming issue of annual guide Time Out Bahrain. It was a stimulating conversation. Tomorrow I am scheduled for another interview, this time for Gulf Weekly. Oh, there was also a bit mentioned about the launch of Moments in the latest issue of Bahrain This Month, which is out now.

Last couple days I've been mostly working on some promotional material, including designing bookmarks, flyers etc. I'm down at Al Maseerah tomorrow to try and get these printed.

No comments: