Sunday, January 21, 2007

Elham's 2nd Evening

The second Elham evening is set for Tuesday (January 23rd) at Al Riwaq Art Gallery from 7pm. Click on the invitation to the left to get all the details and to learn more about who is going to be featured on the night.

Do join us and drag along whomever you like. This should be another pleasant evening of literature, art and music! Wana know more about Elham? Send an email to elhambahrain@yahoo.com or leave a comment here with your email.
I had a really bad day yesterday. It was one of those days in which things could've only gotten worse. Someone wasn't happy with something I've done. Had car trouble. Someone canceled on me. And, at the end of the day, I fainted in the bathroom and landed hard on my bum, which is now sore.
It was more dramatic than it sounds. Trust me.

No comments: